Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein

About Me

My photo
My name is Lizzy, and I'm one crazy girl. I usually go with the flow, but I like to break away from it as well. I have an amazing boyfriend who I will love forever and always. I'm pregnant with my first child at an early age, we'll be waiting till September! I love to draw, and write, and learn new things. I love to laugh, and do crazy things you would never expect. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be.

Friday, October 30, 2009

With Love.


Everyday, I think of him. His smile, his eyes, his laugh, his baby soft hair. Oh how I love to run my fingers through it... and entwine my fingers through his. Every time I see his face, a smile plays across my lips. Every time I feel his touch, warmth engulfs my heart. Words cannot describe the way I feel about him. He gives me such a lovely sense of reassurance, it is impossible to feel uncomfortable around him. When we embrace, all I can feel is love, and happiness. He always knows how to make me smile, make me laugh, cheer me up. I cannot stay angry or melancholy when I am in his presence. The connection I feel with him is unlike that I have ever felt with any other human being. We always share our thoughts, our dreams, our feelings, our wishes, fears, hates, and loves... I love him more than anything, more than words could possibly describe. I love his name... Avery Willman. Every time I hear it I feel my heart leap out of my chest. My love and I have shared one of the most amazing and yet forbidden experiences any young couple could possibly share. Oh how much closer it has drawn us! And what a beautiful thing! It will always be the utmost special experience I have ever shared with anyone. My darling, I will always hold you with love. Every adventure we ever tackle, we always go at as one. I have that craziness about me, where I do not think before I do things. That crazy that can sometimes be unhealthy. But your diffidence and your cautiousness will always even everything out between us, to where we have just the right amount of fun, and doing whats acceptable. Without you my love, I would be a wreck. Without you, I may even be dead. When I begin to slip into darkness, you always show me the light. My darling, I will always hold you with love, and I will love you forever and always. We share a love everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment