Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein

About Me

My photo
My name is Lizzy, and I'm one crazy girl. I usually go with the flow, but I like to break away from it as well. I have an amazing boyfriend who I will love forever and always. I'm pregnant with my first child at an early age, we'll be waiting till September! I love to draw, and write, and learn new things. I love to laugh, and do crazy things you would never expect. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Official Newb.


Well I'm new here, as you probably have already realized. I honestly do not know how to work this not-as-simple-as-it-looks site, but I'm trying the best that I can. My main goal here is to become a better writer. I would like other people to understand what I'm about, and I would like feedback so that I know what to work on. I've been looking for a way to share my random writings, and it looks like I may have found it here. I hope to learn a lot from this, and I hope to grow as a young writer.
Writing is something I have only been doing continually for about the last year. Since my start I have nearly filled 2 notebooks full of words. I never knew I could enjoy it so very much. Writing relieves all of my thoughts, which is the liberation I so desperately require daily. If anyone out there has any tips for me, I would be happy to listen. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment