Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein

About Me

My photo
My name is Lizzy, and I'm one crazy girl. I usually go with the flow, but I like to break away from it as well. I have an amazing boyfriend who I will love forever and always. I'm pregnant with my first child at an early age, we'll be waiting till September! I love to draw, and write, and learn new things. I love to laugh, and do crazy things you would never expect. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What makes me smile.


His laugh. His smile. His eyes. His touch. His kisses. His embrace. His sweet sweet gaze.
The sky. The birds... singing. The wind, pushing us all along. The trees, and their silhouette against the dark night sky. The moon. The pouring rain. Piles of colorful leaves in the fall. Cool air that smells of the earth... being inside a cave. Exploring through the woods on a beautiful day. Watching water fall. Playing in a waterfall. Climbing tree trunks. Riding Bella bareback. Swimming in lakes, and rivers. Animals. Darkness. Walking in the dead of night.
Who doesn't love physical humor? Sarcasm. The stupidest things you could possibly think of. Making people smile.
Writing. Reading. Drawing and doing it well. Singing. Getting along with the most unlikely of people.
The strangest of beauties. Oddness. Unexpectedness. Illusion. Spontaneity. Strangeness. What I know that you don't know that you know I know and you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment