Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein

About Me

My photo
My name is Lizzy, and I'm one crazy girl. I usually go with the flow, but I like to break away from it as well. I have an amazing boyfriend who I will love forever and always. I'm pregnant with my first child at an early age, we'll be waiting till September! I love to draw, and write, and learn new things. I love to laugh, and do crazy things you would never expect. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Forever Changed.


I know I haven’t written in a while, besides in my journal. Even then it is still more work than play. I try to keep it going, but I don’t find myself wanting to write much anymore.

So much has happened in the past few months. I’ve dropped out of school, that being one. I still haven’t gotten my GED but I WILL. Soon.

I am 17 weeks pregnant on the 3rd of April. Which is Saturday. Avery and I are still together, and will always be. I will soon be moving in with him and his family. Despite my being only 17, I’m very excited to become a mom. I’m very excited indeed.

The hardest part was telling Avery’s parents. They cried and cried, and so did we, there was a lot of anger, and a lot of yelling, but we got through it, together, and now everyone is excited and accepting.

My mom was 16 when she had her first. I told her before anyone, and she was so understanding. She told my dad for me. He didn’t really care, and he still doesn’t. I guess he didn’t want to be a grandfather so early.

I felt my baby move for the first time on March 28, 2010.

Doctor visits are always exciting. At my last one, I had 5 viles of blood drawn, and a Doppler rolled across my belly. I got to hear its heartbeat for the second time. I was so happy.

On May 10th, I get my second ultrasound. We will know the sex, and I know I will cry that day, as soon as I lay eyes on my baby again. But Avery will be there to hold my hand and wipe my tears, as he always is.

I will face this new chapter of my life with a smiling face, no matter how hard things get. I will love my baby no matter what. I will stay with my love no matter what. No matter what the future holds, we will be a family, and we will be strong for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment